Stubbs charcoal on sale (Lowes Home Improvement)

Thanks for the information
Picked up 10 more bags
I have so much Stubbs charcoal now I think I could even cook my way through the Zombie Apocalypse

Got in just under the wire.
It was marked @ 9.99 so I asked an associate if it was on sale.
"Oh, yeah. I just took down the sign. Today's the last day"
I grabbed 20 and a bag of Cowboy because I think some have said the quality has improved.

Got in just under the wire.
It was marked @ 9.99 so I asked an associate if it was on sale.
"Oh, yeah. I just took down the sign. Today's the last day"
I grabbed 20 and a bag of Cowboy because I think some have said the quality has improved.

Thats great. I wonder how many bags were bought by posters in this thread.

Stocked up on my way home tonight.
8x2dt1.jpg

Often they will deliver an entire skid to your house at no charge. I learned this at my local Lowes. Tell them you want the whole skid and they will discount it and deliver it for free. Added benefit is less handling by their stockers so the lump is crumbled into small pieces (I hate the small pcs)

Often they will deliver an entire skid to your house at no charge. I learned this at my local Lowes. Tell them you want the whole skid and they will discount it and deliver it for free. Added benefit is less handling by their stockers so the lump is crumbled into small pieces (I hate the small pcs)

I don't really need a full pallet...and my wife would KILL me. This was a fresh pallet, the bags didn't even have dust on them. I had 1 bag on the shelf already, so I figured 14 more would make a nice round number. :becky:

I don't really need a full pallet...and my wife would KILL me. This was a fresh pallet, the bags didn't even have dust on them. I had 1 bag on the shelf already, so I figured 14 more would make a nice round number. :becky:

I always "need" a full pallet! Especially if it saves money. :loco:

I'm in discussions with Rockwood for a pallet of lump now.
WGWW quality has been kinda iffy lately.

I picked up 8 bags the other day. These will go nicely next to my several hundred pounds of Kingsford. This is a sickness, you know...

Back