Specs Primo Oval XXL

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
The Primo Oval XXL specs. I don't know anything except this. My email didn't mention warranty that I recall. I'm guessing all that can be found their website if interested

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1713879545895.jpg
    FB_IMG_1713879545895.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 26
The new owners of Primo honored the lifetime warranty for my XL when the bottom rim (which holds the metal band and hinge) broke off a few years back. I've been very happy with my Primo. I never quite got the hang of temp control until I cheated and got a Party Q. Hoping I can nurse that device forever as I don't particularly care for the two-part newer models.

My Primo OXL is guessing 2012? Mine came with 20 year warranty ceramic, less on metal but I've not looked warranty in a while. I would like to be there when that amount of chick gets some fire under it.

The Primo Oval XXL specs. I don't know anything except this. My email didn't mention warranty that I recall. I'm guessing all that can be found their website if interested
I’m not finding this cooker on google? Is it just something to come?

I’m not finding this cooker on google? Is it just something to come?
It's on their Facebook and Instagram accounts. I'm a registered owner of an Oval XL and think I was notified by email. Anyways , more info there. Didn't see it on X

It's on their Facebook and Instagram accounts. I'm a registered owner of an Oval XL and think I was notified by email. Anyways , more info there. Didn't see it on X
Yes, email notification 4 days ago, preorder Screenshot_20240423-164710~2.png

While that is an awesome rig, it would be a bit much for my needs. I'd rather break it up a little. I have 2 Xl BGE and 1 Medium and 1 Mini. When I have company I have one XL as a smoker and the other XL cooking the taters and corn or sides, one smokey, one not. The Medium is for the appetizers like Greek sausage or ABT's . I don't see how you can do this on such a large rig. I do like the size though, it sure is pretty!

Yes I'm totally fine with my current "style of" lineup.
Ceramic, steel,drum,offset,big pellet, little pellet, little Blackstone. I've always been interested in the type of cooker moreso than brand. Using identical meats, seasoning, The Cook, the fuel, lighting etc in a blind taste test IMHO it would be hard to impossible to differentiate a Joe, a Primo an Egg etc. Could I replace all these with the several thousand dollar setup of one XXL? Yes and food would be mostly edible. However I enjoy the different styles of cookers. And the foods----they all can taste quite differently. A lot of cookers have come and gone, if anything I should re-home a couple, not bring anymore home.

I'd like to get one, but I'm not sure I can justify the +$2000 to get +100sqin over my current XL when I already have other cookers with a larger capacity I'd probably use if I needed it. If the Primo fairy dropped one off on my porch, I'd definitely take it though.

I'd like to get one, but I'm not sure I can justify the +$2000 to get +100sqin over my current XL when I already have other cookers with a larger capacity I'd probably use if I needed it. If the Primo fairy dropped one off on my porch, I'd definitely take it though.
My assembled Primo OXL was unloaded with a fork lift. Reckon fence removal or mini crane for OXXL.😂🔥💯

Back