Sometimes simple is best

Classics are classics for a reason, and this is certainly no exception. I haven't done eye-talian dressing chix in a while - love that stuff!

Simple food is nearly always better. I have eaten in a lot of the top restaurants and while some of those dinners were truly great, they were not that much greater than a really fine meat loaf.

Classics are classics for a reason, and this is certainly no exception. I haven't done eye-talian dressing chix in a while - love that stuff!

I can't even tell you how long it's been since I grilled them this way. They were so good, I think I may go back to the store to buy more chicken.

Were these boneless, skinless?? Looks awesome. I've grilled many a pounds of Italian Marinated breasts but never did thighs, but after seeing this I definitely will be doing some. Thanks and happy grilling!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Were these boneless, skinless?? Looks awesome. I've grilled many a pounds of Italian Marinated breasts but never did thighs, but after seeing this I definitely will be doing some. Thanks and happy grilling!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mostly. There were two thighs with the bone in them. Hope yours turn out awesome!

I just wished that I had remembered that there was a birds "Throwdown" doing on:sad::doh:

Can these be marinated in the Italian dressing and then smoked ? Maybe a stupid question -- But seems like they are always grilled. Just wondering. Also any favorite brand of dressing used ? Thanks !

Back