THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Classics are classics for a reason, and this is certainly no exception. I haven't done eye-talian dressing chix in a while - love that stuff!

Simple food is nearly always better. I have eaten in a lot of the top restaurants and while some of those dinners were truly great, they were not that much greater than a really fine meat loaf.

Classics are classics for a reason, and this is certainly no exception. I haven't done eye-talian dressing chix in a while - love that stuff!

I can't even tell you how long it's been since I grilled them this way. They were so good, I think I may go back to the store to buy more chicken.

Were these boneless, skinless?? Looks awesome. I've grilled many a pounds of Italian Marinated breasts but never did thighs, but after seeing this I definitely will be doing some. Thanks and happy grilling!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Were these boneless, skinless?? Looks awesome. I've grilled many a pounds of Italian Marinated breasts but never did thighs, but after seeing this I definitely will be doing some. Thanks and happy grilling!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mostly. There were two thighs with the bone in them. Hope yours turn out awesome!

I just wished that I had remembered that there was a birds "Throwdown" doing on:sad::doh:

Can these be marinated in the Italian dressing and then smoked ? Maybe a stupid question -- But seems like they are always grilled. Just wondering. Also any favorite brand of dressing used ? Thanks !

Back