THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ideas on your pit are over the top awesome. Glad mine is in production so I can no longer make changes. That my friend is really something to be proud of. I would love to see it. Mine will be the same size, how hungry is she for wood to keep her satisfied.

Thank you! I spent a lot of time looking at every detail! I need to take close up pictures and put them on the "Shirley Options Thread"

I'm still figuring out much wood it needs to run. I did decide to cut all my splits in half. I was having a hard time keeping it under 300 with those big logs! I just fired her up and plan to keep her hot all day today and tomorrow. Supposed to be a beautiful weekend! Today is amazing. I have only had a few chances to run her.

I'm going to knock out the biscuit test in a little bit so I'll post pics of that later.

Plumbing is pretty clean considering all the parts!

24C58EEC-529C-408F-A351-4BA3826C2027_zps3izps1ks.jpg

Found the battery area and put some batteries in... still no hot water though.

55DFE7F0-708A-4D9C-85D0-3251ABC0F177_zps2kbs9e6t.jpg

Back