Some finished HDD thighs with PrOn

lantern

is One Chatty Farker
Well long story short, I'm waiting on the lady of the house to get home from work so we can start date night. So, I had some skinless thighs, some Oakridge HDD and a little of their dominator rub. Liberal dose of HDD, light sprinkle of of dominator and on the weber performer they go with Stubbs for heat and juuust a touch of apple wood for a little flavor.

These hit the spot since I hadn't eaten all day....and they'll keep me from overspending when we hit SAMS later.:thumb:

Great job, I haven't tried the HDD heavy like that, those look great

When it comes to heat I'd put it just below Walkerswood jerk paste. And that's right in my wheelhouse. Man I love Walkerswood......now I gotta make some jerk soon.:icon_smile_tongue:

Those look great. Sure look like they got skin on them the way they browned up...

The trick I used to get that browning without the skin is I bring a ramekin of clarified butter to VERY lightly brush on and then turn down towards a medium direct heat. Sometimes I flavor it with garlic and whatnot, but this time I wanted the rubs to shine through a little more.

Back