THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

70monte

is Blowin Smoke!
I went to the annual Hasty Bake scratch and dent sale for the first time and came home with this. I had been wanting one since they came out and the deal was too good to pass up. I've already done two cooks on it and it works very well.

lL84Begl.jpg

rlTFvDrl.jpg

VB9yEHIl.jpg

dS1t0gMl.jpg

uJ6UyYml.jpg

sGYmW1Ll.jpg

I'd love to have the opportunity to go to a Hasty Bake scratch and dent sale. Congrats!!

I'd love to have the opportunity to go to a Hasty Bake scratch and dent sale. Congrats!!

Thanks. It is quite a site to see. All of those grills just lined up. They had some very good deals and most of the stuff has very minor dings or scratches. They also had accessories, spices, and some other stuff on sale. It was a long one way drive to get there but worth it.

I've been to the store a few times before but never during this huge sale.

How's the air control on the 357? Looks like a much better system than the original set up.

So far the temp control has been pretty good and should get better once the insides get coated a little more. The slider vents are much more precise than the standard HB flap vents.

Back