THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Andy got wood.
....not just wood, but, big wood........watching him get it out of the truck was entertaining......looked like a bad slow dance at the end of a wedding reception...

Finally all recovered, it was great to get to spend time with friends, meet others who I have only met through the Brethren, and now it is time to work on loading back up for the next one.......what was I thinking.......:crazy:

Congrats Andy and Kim! What a great weekend for SOW!

Congrats to Rich and Bunny on a great brisket win and everyone else who got calls and walked!

I have finally recovered I think!

LOL! Yeah, me too! Yesterday and Sunday were a little rough! I think just the stress of having all this behind us was like a huge rock being lifted. I've slept a ton since Saturday evening!

To add on to what Andy has said. I wanted to thank Shane and Vern & Cindi's son for putting up with/driving my girls around all weekend. They had a great time! Arlin & Jean - you are welcome in our camp anytime! Thanks for all the help!!!
No problem, the girls were a lot of fun! Plus it gave you guys a few minuets you didn't have to worry about them. I am already looking forward to next year.

Rob - same here. Just glad I got the trailer all cleaned up on Sunday.

Had we been a little more full of energy once we got back from the restaurant it would have been a lot more to clean up.....and arrange, but, we were too whupped.....and were more interested in sleep.......but, boy it could have been a good one....
:becky:

....not just wood, but, big wood........watching him get it out of the truck was entertaining.....looked like a bad slow dance at the end of a wedding reception...

Kinda like what it looked it putting it IN the truck - but there was some reacharound action going on too!

Back