Contest Results Smokin on Big Creek Top 10 results

Andy got wood.
....not just wood, but, big wood........watching him get it out of the truck was entertaining......looked like a bad slow dance at the end of a wedding reception...

Finally all recovered, it was great to get to spend time with friends, meet others who I have only met through the Brethren, and now it is time to work on loading back up for the next one.......what was I thinking.......:crazy:

Congrats Andy and Kim! What a great weekend for SOW!

Congrats to Rich and Bunny on a great brisket win and everyone else who got calls and walked!

I have finally recovered I think!

LOL! Yeah, me too! Yesterday and Sunday were a little rough! I think just the stress of having all this behind us was like a huge rock being lifted. I've slept a ton since Saturday evening!

To add on to what Andy has said. I wanted to thank Shane and Vern & Cindi's son for putting up with/driving my girls around all weekend. They had a great time! Arlin & Jean - you are welcome in our camp anytime! Thanks for all the help!!!
No problem, the girls were a lot of fun! Plus it gave you guys a few minuets you didn't have to worry about them. I am already looking forward to next year.

Rob - same here. Just glad I got the trailer all cleaned up on Sunday.

Had we been a little more full of energy once we got back from the restaurant it would have been a lot more to clean up.....and arrange, but, we were too whupped.....and were more interested in sleep.......but, boy it could have been a good one....
:becky:

....not just wood, but, big wood........watching him get it out of the truck was entertaining.....looked like a bad slow dance at the end of a wedding reception...

Kinda like what it looked it putting it IN the truck - but there was some reacharound action going on too!

Bobby: I think that was my injector needle you found. I have 2 others so hang on to it and I will catch up with you sometime this year.

Back