THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

kevinb67

Knows what a fatty is.
Hi all

I just received my new smoker. A Smokin Brothers Premier Plus 36" model. I added the extra top shelf and I have it joined to the one that comes with it so it slides out as a single shelf. My experience with the company was fantastic. After I burned it in this morning I did a biscuit test.
I was very impressed with the results. Temp was 225 and took about 40 mins. I had a probe on the left and right side of the main grate. Happy to report that they fireboard reported within 2 degrees of the controllers temp. At most I had a 25 degree difference side to side it at one point was only 16 degrees difference. The tray of biscuits are bottom of the image is the bottom rack front to back.

I am looking forward to a brisket cook tomorrow.

BTW pellets are bear mountain gourmet blend.

K

Attachments

Lucky for me the dog likes biscuits.
Yes I got the wifi controller. I am not sure if it does alerts when food hits temp or now. Stilll need to read.

Looks like its going to be a great cooker. I've never seen a Smokin' Bros in real life, but they look good from the Interwebs...

Back