THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sudsandswine

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Decided to cook boneless skinless chicken thighs for the first time ever tonight. It seemed like the perfect occasion to try out the Oakridge BBQ Smokey Chile Lime seasoning I bought recently. I did most of the thighs just grilled flat, but a few I wrapped around a hunk of colby jack cheese, seasoned, wrapped in bacon, then seasoned again. Both turned out really well, they'll definitely be a regular in the rotation from now on. Even the wife commented on how good they were, which is rare (I just take that to mean the food is always good and it doesn't need to be said :blah:). I really like this rub, it has a lot going on and the flavors really compliment each other...a little salt, then you get a hint of sweet, then some smokey heat from the peppers. It'll be a regular in the rotation as well.

Attachments

Last edited:
Great looking cook, big fan of the Smokey Chili Lime Rub, like the idea of rapping the chicken around cheese with the bacon, going to give that a go.

I'm stealin' all that! :twisted: Except for the zucchini - I already do that and love it. Been sweating 'em with Naturiffic garlicky lemon before grilling. I agree that's a great way to cook 'em.

Great plate! :clap2:

I hate grilling boneless skinless breasts, and that caused me to avoid grilling boneless skinless thighs for way too long. They come out great, and the chili lime spice sounds like a great match. Heck, you entire plate looks fantastic.

Back