Smoked Chuck Quesadilla

Mmmmmmmmmmm I'll have 1 Please. Ahhh no, make that 2. Oh heck, make it 3.
Those look sooo good. Excellent job, Jeanie !!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Goya makes some fine stuff! I've been watching the cheese and bread intake, but my sons have discovered the wonders of the quesadilla and have been making them a lot. They will lose their minds when I tell them about this! Looks amazing Jeanie!

Thanks everybody! It was a quick meal but I liked it. :-D

Oh My, I want that.
You fill the bread then cook on a flat grill?
Thanks Titch! Yes you lay a flour tortilla on the griddle, top with cheese, peppers, onions, anything else you like, then add more cheese and top with another flour tortilla. Flip over and let them brown on both sides and get the cheese nice and gooey. They are really easy to make. :-D

We seriously need to figure out a way you can just mail any unwanted leftovers my direction. :idea: Looks great... as usual.

Jason I need to fed ex some to ya. lol Thanks! :-D

Mmmmmmmmmmm I'll have 1 Please. Ahhh no, make that 2. Oh heck, make it 3.
Those look sooo good. Excellent job, Jeanie !!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
lol Jim, I made this one with one tortilla, but usually make them with two. Figured with all of the fillings I couldn't eat a whole one. (I was right). Thanks!! :biggrin1:

Goya makes some fine stuff! I've been watching the cheese and bread intake, but my sons have discovered the wonders of the quesadilla and have been making them a lot. They will lose their minds when I tell them about this! Looks amazing Jeanie!

Greg Thanks! I like Goya products too. With all of the fantastic stuff you cook, I bet your sons have access to some tasty quesadilla ingredients! :-D

Thanks again Brethren!

Hey guys and girls- I just picked these up anyone got any good ideas what I should do with them ??????

Last edited:
Thank you Willy and Jason! :-D

Hey guys and girls- I just picked these up anyone got any good ideas what I should do with them ??????
Those look mighty tasty Adams! :-D
Hope the storms haven't blown you away.

Mau, thanks so much! :-D

Lookin real tasty cowgirl....can I stop by?
Thanks firecracker jack! Welcome back to the forum, it's been awhile! :-D

Golf ball to baseball hail 70 mph winds all around. We skated with a few drops of mudrain

Last edited:
Golf ball to baseball hail 70 mph winds all around. We skated with a few drops of mudrain

attachment.php

I thought your area was getting hit hard. Glad to see you're ok!
Pretty double rainbow!

Thanks cowgirl, it has been quite a while. Guess I just faded away for a while.
Nice to see you back!

Back