Slow-n-Sear on Webers

Mrfish

is one Smokin' Farker
Name or Nickame
Ron
First time using my Slow N Sear. Brought steaks to temp to 110 on tenderloins indirect cooking on the little Weber, seared on the 26”. Exceeded my expectations and everyone had a feast!

Looking back, I should have added some more charcoal towards the end in the basket maybe and the thinner steaks pulled at 100 after the porter house went over a bit, but no once complained so I think they will be back for the next cook.

Costco Mac and Cheese, Coos Coos- Not sure if it is spelled right, and first time having it.

Last edited:
Here is the naked Tenderloins. Cooked a few more for other guests tonight and same great results.

Costco scores high points again for quality. Patted dry, covered with kosher salt and let sit on a rack uncovered in the fridge for about 36 hours.

Last edited:
No water, just hot coals. We used two grills because we had about 15 steaks to cook. Indirect on the 22" with some wood chunks and reverse seared with the slow n sear on the 26.

Really does looked like you Nailed it Sir! :thumb:

The beef looks killer and the Weber’s too! Nice call on the Costco M&C. It’s awesome and the their secret is Alfredo sauce and a butt load of cheddar.

Not sure you can do any better than that. I’m a long time Weber cook but never owed the slow n sear. Easy to see why you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice spread! I've got one in each kettle (22/26) and love SnS. 99% of the time I cook with the SnS on. Has to be the best accessory you can reward your kettle with.

Back