Shreded beef open faced sandwich

Georgiaboy98

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Scott
20130914_191921_zpsd40c669b.jpg

Nice pictures! Any details?

Really pepper stout beef, Smoked the roast for about two hours internal 150*. Then I put in the pan with onions bell peppers garlic mushrooms and a Imperial( Costa Rican beer) foiled it and cooked @ 350* for three hrs then pulled it like a butt.:icon_smile_tongue: :grin:

Load that up on a Sub Roll with some Melted jack cheese over the top slap my behind & call me Sally.

I'll try that next time, I'm just finishing up the last little bit for lunch! I hope y'all enjoy the pics as much as I do eating it!:icon_smile_tongue:

Looks great. Here's a neat trick- take your roll, open it up and butter both sides and grill(on griddle) to get a nice toasty golden crust. Assemble your sandwich and melt some cheese over it using a dome or stainless bowl on the griddle. You'll be in greasy spoon sandwich heaven!

Dang, that looks awesome... now I'm hungry. :thumb:

I think I'm gonna use your recipe next time... onions, garlic, bell peppers, and MUSHROOMS! Yum.

Looks great! I made some of that this weekend too - love that stuff! I was looking at the mushrooms in the fridge and got lazy and skipped 'em - now I wish I would have taken the 1 or 2 minutes to add 'em in. :doh:

Nice work! :clap2:

Back