THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pulled this up after the craigslist ad was deleted as well. I'm guessing it is a Weber Performer with gas assist. I have one and love it. If he got it for 50 bucks or so, he ought go to jail. Just not fair! But Congrats!

I picked it up. You ca tell it was used pretty good. No tank with it but I didn't care or even care to try to get him lower. I just gave him $45 and left. It's a 2006 model. I never get deals like that around here.
It was a weber performer gas assist. I will get picks Sunday when I have cleaned up. I may buy a new cooking grate. It is pretty rusted.

What a day I come home and my new kitchenaid 5 pro is on my porch. Gotta killer deal on that, out pocket $164.00. It was on sale and I used Macy's gift card I was gifted.

I picked up my 1992 Red Head Performer on CL for $40. It needed a new One Touch system and a cooking grate. It cleaned up nice and cooks great. You will really enjoy it. Even if I'm using my stick burner, I still use the gas assist to light the starter coals in the chimney.

Back