Score

I pulled this up after the craigslist ad was deleted as well. I'm guessing it is a Weber Performer with gas assist. I have one and love it. If he got it for 50 bucks or so, he ought go to jail. Just not fair! But Congrats!

I picked it up. You ca tell it was used pretty good. No tank with it but I didn't care or even care to try to get him lower. I just gave him $45 and left. It's a 2006 model. I never get deals like that around here.
It was a weber performer gas assist. I will get picks Sunday when I have cleaned up. I may buy a new cooking grate. It is pretty rusted.

What a day I come home and my new kitchenaid 5 pro is on my porch. Gotta killer deal on that, out pocket $164.00. It was on sale and I used Macy's gift card I was gifted.

I picked up my 1992 Red Head Performer on CL for $40. It needed a new One Touch system and a cooking grate. It cleaned up nice and cooks great. You will really enjoy it. Even if I'm using my stick burner, I still use the gas assist to light the starter coals in the chimney.

Back