THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

creek bottom

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Joe
Decided to try something a little different for dinner on Saturday and try out my new pellet smoker... Saw a recipe on the interwebber for these. Bought some fresh sausage links from my local butcher, 4 hot Italian and 4 sweet Italian. Slit them on one side and mad a boat out of them. Couple of slabs of cream cheese in each and sprinkled with Dan-O's Spicy Seasoning. Topped with jalapenos and wrapped in bacon. Little more Dan-O's on 'em and into the smoker. Took about an hour and a half to get the bacon crispy. Didn't get any pics of them in the smoker because I kept forgetting to take my phone out, and it was cold out so I didn't want to keep opening the door. They turned out FANTASTIC!!!! Thanks for looking! (Can't get the last pic to turn 180 degrees :mmph:)

Attachments

You are soooo tempting me with all that good stuff. I may not be able to replicate that, but you can bet that I will try something similar really soon!

Back