THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got the same deal over here in east coast Walmarts. I may go and grab a couple more bags before they jack the price back up. I grabbed 5 (as many as I could fit in my cart) when I stumbled upon his beauty of a deal a couple weeks ago

Was at Wally World here yesterday. They only have 15.4lb bags for $9.87. Looked online even and can't find they even carry the 17.6lb. Wonder if it's a regional thing.

Same here in RI...Went to Wally world and bought 14 bags and then a week later Home Depot had the new lower price sticker on theirs. I like getting it from Home depot better because they keep their bags inside while wally world keeps theirs outside.

I could have swore my Walmart has a clearance display of the 17.6lb for $7 the other day I was in there.
Guess I ought to go check that out and pick up a few bags.

Bought a few bags.... Guy said they were not carrying that size bag anymore I guess.

Last edited:
My local Walmart dropped Royal Oak completely. :sad: Home Depot only has it during the summer months. Cowboy is all I can find in winter.

I picked up a bag today to try.

MVC-202F.jpg

Back