THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow. That looks fantastic!

Making me want to head down to the fish market and see if they have any oysters on hand.

Love some oysters! Kind of reminds me of the smoked "Oysters Kamadofeller" we had at Kamado Grille Restaurant a couple of weeks ago!! They were awesome!!

Attachments

• 20151114_171336.jpg
    20151114_171336.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 188
Love some oysters! Kind of reminds me of the smoked "Oysters Kamadofeller" we had at Kamado Grille Restaurant a couple of weeks ago!! They were awesome!!

Awesome! I like the presentation and wanted to do something similar. But we are not set up to be able to shuck and smoke them that way. So we decided to shuck ahead of serving time and smoke them in groups in cast iron skillets

They look great,thanks for sharing.All we need now is a recipe.

Shuck some fresh oysters, cut them free from the shell and leave the oyster in the bottom shell. Mix some butter, white white, fresh lemon juice, and a few dabs of hot sauce. Add the sauce to the shell/oyster, season with S&P and top with bacon and Parmesan cheese. Smoke until the oyster is slightly firm, approx 15-20 minutes depending on your pit temp. I used some fresh mushrooms because I got them from my CSA this week, so they are optional. Finish with parsley and serve hot . Repeat until you run out of oysters!

Shuck some fresh oysters, cut them free from the shell and leave the oyster in the bottom shell. Mix some butter, white white, fresh lemon juice, and a few dabs of hot sauce. Add the sauce to the shell/oyster, season with S&P and top with bacon and Parmesan cheese. Smoke until the oyster is slightly firm, approx 15-20 minutes depending on your pit temp. I used some fresh mushrooms because I got them from my CSA this week, so they are optional. Finish with parsley and serve hot . Repeat until you run out of oysters!

Thank ye , Thank ye , Thank ye. Happy Thanksgiving

If I was there you would run out of oysters much quicker. Dang it brother that looks soooo good.

Actually cast iron:-D I'm testing out ways to serve roasted oysters as a special at the brewery, I just ordered 25 3.5" lodge skillets, I like how it turned out.

You have a horrible, horrible job. If you need, I can figure out a way to come to Virginia and help you test. Hey, what are Brethren for?? :thumb:

I'm drooling here.

Back