Ribs so good I had to share

The new super duper hot and fast method.. lol.

Those really look amazing. I don't think I would of stopped at just 3/4 of the rack.

Very nice. It snowed all day in CT saturday. This really needs to stop. I have an apple tree just begging to be cut down and thrown into the mix, but I can't even get to it.

What temp. did you cook them at to get them done in ! hour and 15 minutes. They look great.
Thank you !

It varies which with this method but temp really doesn't matter but if i put an average to it I'd say 450 maybe 500* with a high in the 600's. Normally that would completely fry and ruin ribs especially with sugar rubs.

The new super duper hot and fast method.. lol.

Those really look amazing. I don't think I would of stopped at just 3/4 of the rack.
I'm almost ribbed out! lol

It varies which with this method but temp really doesn't matter but if i put an average to it I'd say 450 maybe 500* with a high in the 600's. Normally that would completely fry and ruin ribs especially with sugar rubs.
I can not wait to read more about this.
Those ribs looked fantastic!

Great cook! I've done baby backs hot and fast in under 2 hours (maybe 1 &1/2 I can't remember) but haven't tried it with St Louis Trimmed. Did you use a rotisserie or hang them to prevent the sugar from burning at 500 degrees?

Great cook! I've done baby backs hot and fast in under 2 hours (maybe 1 &1/2 I can't remember) but haven't tried it with St Louis Trimmed. Did you use a rotisserie or hang them to prevent the sugar from burning at 500 degrees?

Thanks. Right now I'm trying to find out if it's "sufficiently different from prior art" so I have to hold off on getting into much.

I used to do more BB now i think i like spares better, you should try some St Louis for sure.

Thanks. Right now I'm trying to find out if it's "sufficiently different from prior art" so I have to hold off on getting into much.

I used to do more BB now i think i like spares better, you should try some St Louis for sure.

Nice, can't wait to hear more! I love trying new methods. My next test on ribs is to boil them in lard. Similar to carnitas

Keith, those ribs look AMAZING as always! Even more amazing is that they cooked in under 90 mins...

Back