Revenge of the Ninja

Awesome Steve! Now get some rest and check on you know who.
I should have warned you to take a different route to get to your party. I wasn't thinking :pray: Bruno didn't even get tired did he.
The air base had it's 100yr celebration with MOST of it's service members deployed. Not sure how they were supposed to show off the base to expected thousands of visitors. I'm sure they pulled it off with just a skeleton crew.

Awesome Steve! Now get some rest and check on you know who.
I should have warned you to take a different route to get to your party. I wasn't thinking :pray: Bruno didn't even get tired did he.
The air base had it's 100yr celebration with MOST of it's service members deployed. Not sure how they were supposed to show off the base to expected thousands of visitors. I'm sure they pulled it off with just a skeleton crew.

Thanks. They put on a good show tom. Anyone who made it in had a good time. The perch were hitting hard all day. Police closed the road when the show hit capacity.

I couldn't trust all that food to the host. I left with a full trays of beans, tater salad, pasta salad, a half pan of ribs and a whole brisket. I also had to cancel the abt's. There wasnt time with the extra distraction. Ill try and get some folks who couldn't make it together today to enjoy whats left. Now excuse me i need to do something with 5 lbs of jalapeno peppers

Nice job and narration. I swear I could almost hear Howard Cosell's voice doing the play by play. "The thrilla from the grilla". Way to go, champ!

Nice work, I'll have to vote for your bonze over the heavily sauced ribs.

Be careful with heat and a crowd, I would never use slap yo mama for a crowd but that's me, just doesn't serve well for me , I thin sweet baby rays with agave for a nice shine and sweetness. People that like hotter foods can easily eat foods that are not as hot, but some one that isn't as into spice will not eat it, and definitely won't be back for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO, Slap yo momma ain't hot. If you put enough on to make the food hot, it'd be wayyyy too salty considering it's 77.5% salt.

Be careful with heat and a crowd, I would never use slap yo mama for a crowd but that's me, just doesn't serve well for me , I thin sweet baby rays with agave for a nice shine and sweetness. People that like hotter foods can easily eat foods that are not as hot, but some one that isn't as into spice will not eat it, and definitely won't be back for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMHO, Slap yo momma ain't hot. If you put enough on to make the food hot, it'd be wayyyy too salty considering it's 77.5% salt.

Id tend to agree with sleebus. Its salty. More of a season than a rub. The first test run was spot on. I kicked it up a bit for round 2 and was borderline too much salt and the heat was only mild. In the end i went with simply marvelous sweet seduction and cherry for the cook anyway. I definitely understand cooking for a crowd. I added some Stubbs to the foil wrap as that sauce does almost as well as sweet baby ray around here.

I dont know-if they changed stubbs original up but it tasted more catsup-y me this time

Back