THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SweetHeatBBQnSC

is One Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Joedy
So Wednesday evening, got a hankering for a good home cooked meal (been a busy week had lots of fast food). However, Wednesday night is church night...oh wait, I have a pellet grill with an awesome wifi connection.

Rush home rub the pork chops on the right side with melvins ap (local bbq restaurant) my 3 (left side) I split up 2 rubbed with holy voodoo and 1 with dirty bird hot. Threw them on at extreme smoke, while I drove to pick my mini-me up from daycare. Watched temps the whole ride. Extreme smoke for 45 min then 325* for about 25 min. The mrs. Hit up some mac and cheese and baked beans.
Meal would not have been possible without a pellet grill (gas grill wouldn't have given the smoke kiss). This has been a great purchase. Rec Teq lifestyle! Thanks for looking.
209d73c193a9adc87d536370ae7d8bbb.jpg
c888ee89d6bb145af6455b4549209d6c.jpg
6aca88a905d643aee4e0632e7922160a.jpg

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Back