THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I purchased my WSM from Aim to Find. No problems at all. Fast shipping and they called a week after I received it to make sure all was well and, of course, if there was anything else I needed.

I started my smoking adventure on one very similar to that. Never could figure out what the seven configurations were, but that's just my silliness. Gas fired smoker, charcoal smoker and grill.That's 4. Anyway it was a good gateway drug to this obsession, I now have 6 smokers, it is no longer with me except for the gas burner which has been re-purposed to the brewing of beer and cooking lobster.

I have one of the stainless models. I used to use it quite a bit for smoking with gas heat. It works OK for that. It doesn't work well for smoking with charcoal/wood. It has no draft control. It is a pretty good gas burner. I guess it depends on what you want to use it for.

I also purchased my wsm from ATF. No problems whatsoever, and it was delivered within 3 days of my purchase.

Back