Pork Tenderloins on the Grill

Well sister, I see that you haven't lost your touch. As I have said many times before, it's always inspiring and a pleasure to click on one of your posts. Simply impressive sister.

That looks and sounds amazing I was gonna try a jerk marinade this weekend but might have to go with this! As always,Thanks for the inspiration
Thank you Doug! Hope you give the marinade a try sometime. Your jerk marinade sounds tasty too. I need to try that. Thanks! :grin:

A-FREAKING-MAZING, once again, Lady J!
Thanks Chris! :becky:

That looks fabulous! And what perfect timing. I was just looking at some tenderloins sitting in the fridge and wondering what to do with them. Problem solved.

Thanks so much!! Hope you have good luck with it. Please keep me posted if you get the time! :grin:

That's killer and I like the ingredients for your marinade Neighbor. Better be in the TD thread. :becky:
Thank you Neighbor! :becky: It's not TD worthy, imo, but thanks for the thought! :hug:

That is one awesome looking dinner! Nicely done!

Thank you!! I've been eating a lot of rice noodles lately. I need more ideas on how to fix them. :grin:

Very nice Jeanie!

Thanks for the marinade recipe too.

Thanks Norm! I'd trade for one of your slices of pizza. :becky:

Fantastic, Jeanie! :thumb:

I keep pork tenderloins handy for a quick week night cook. My wife and I love 'em! :-D
Thanks Piney! I should do that...keep tenderloins on hand. They cook up fairly fast. Great idea, thanks!!:thumb::becky:

I loves me some pork tenderloin! They're so easy and quick and so good! I like the looks of that marinade (and the plate for that matter!) - I'll be bookmarking this. Thanks for posting Jeanie!

**edit** in fact, I have all that stuff on hand, and I'm not gonna have a lot of time to cook this weekend, so guess what's gonna happen...:becky:

Great Greg!! Let me know if you get the time to make em. I like to marinade the tenderloins overnight. Hope you're having an awesome week. Thanks!! :becky:

Well sister, I see that you haven't lost your touch. As I have said many times before, it's always inspiring and a pleasure to click on one of your posts. Simply impressive sister.

Howdy Stranger! Great to see you back! :grin:
Thank you for the kind comment. Hope all is well with you!

Looks yummy, you had me until the red foor coloring, do you just add that for appearnance? Seems like sherry or cherry might get you there more naturally? I hope you don't mind the question.

Still waiting for you to get your own tv show ....it WOULD BE A HUGE HIT!!.......ask anyone on here if they wouldn’t religiously turn in to watch!!

The tenderloin looks great! Plating looks great with the noodles and peas as well.. I am curious, why the red food coloring in the marinade?

That looks and sounds delicious Jeanie. :thumb: :thumb:
Thank you Sir! :grin:

Looks yummy, you had me until the red foor coloring, do you just add that for appearnance? Seems like sherry or cherry might get you there more naturally? I hope you don't mind the question.
I add the red food coloring because that's what the recipe says to do. lol
The recipe is an old one from my mom, I am happy with the outcome so I don't change a thing. Thanks! :grin:

Still waiting for you to get your own tv show ....it WOULD BE A HUGE HIT!!.......ask anyone on here if they wouldn’t religiously turn in to watch!!

You're too kind.. Thank you! I have too much keeping me busy, it would cut into my "fun" time. :becky:

The tenderloin looks great! Plating looks great with the noodles and peas as well.. I am curious, why the red food coloring in the marinade?

Thank you!! The recipe calls for red food coloring...so I put it in. I like the outcome so I don't plan on changing anything.
The flavors would be good without it but the meat wouldn't have the same pink color. :thumb::grin:

Howdy Stranger! Great to see you back! :grin:
Thank you for the kind comment. Hope all is well with you!

Thank you sister. And yes ma'am, all is well on my end. Between work and life in general I have had a lot on my plate the past few months. On the bright side though, things are starting to level out. Hope to be a regular again on the Brethern going forward. Again, outstanding grub as always.

Jeanie, as soon as I stop drooling I will be able to tell you what a great cook.

Thanks Marty! :becky:

Thank you sister. And yes ma'am, all is well on my end. Between work and life in general I have had a lot on my plate the past few months. On the bright side though, things are starting to level out. Hope to be a regular again on the Brethern going forward. Again, outstanding grub as always.
So glad to hear you are doing well!! Hope you get to slow down a bit and join in the forum more often. We miss your smiling face and awesome cooking! :thumb:

Most excellent and the marinade is def noteworthy!
Thanks so much Blue! Hope you give it a try sometime. :grin:

Looks great, nice colour
Thank you Sir! :grin:

Jeanie, what an amazing dish. It truly would look great as an impressionist painting. Thank you for the marinade recipe.

Thanks Gordon! I would't have thought about a painting. Interesting!

Back