THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wesman61

is Blowin Smoke!
FB_IMG_1406246489969_zps0f96ddd1.jpg

Used SM Apple rub and Sweet Baby Ray's.

Thanks! I just got this kettle and am still learning it. The steaks were a little too smokey. I used Kingsford comp and several peach chunks. Also the SM Spicy Apple has a little kick. Our wives thought it was a bit too spicy but my Friend and I liked it.

Thanks! I just got this kettle and am still learning it. The steaks were a little too smokey. I used Kingsford comp and several peach chunks. Also the SM Spicy Apple has a little kick. Our wives thought it was a bit too spicy but my Friend and I liked it.

Make sure you keep exhaust full open and cut intakes instead

Did you grill them like a steak? That's my favorite way to do them. Next time try a Montreal Steak type seasoning and grill'em. Texture of steak with that great pork flavor.

Did you grill them like a steak? That's my favorite way to do them. Next time try a Montreal Steak type seasoning and grill'em. Texture of steak with that great pork flavor.
I seared them like a steak then indirect for the rest of the cook. I have some Weber Steak and Chop seasoning. I think I'll use that next time.

Back