THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TheHojo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Ted
Didn’t want to tend to the offset - so I fired up the trusty Weber Kettle - brined the loin overnight, went with a simple pepper and garlic herb rub, and smoked on the Kettle until the IT hit 140 - thru on some skillet red potatoes and a little asparagus to round out the meal

Made for a damn good sandwich with some leftovers today - had some left over pork belly i had smoked a month or so ago and had vacuum sealed - put together a pork loin and pork belly sandwich on a potato bun, provolone cheese and a little dukes mayor

Looks really good. This has been my goto lunch for a while now. Marinade, smoke slice, and freeze for lunches.

A fine meal!

I love pork loin for the reasons stated above and ‘cuz they are versatile and typically big enough to get two or three cooks from a single roast. Your post reminds me that I need to get me some soon! Thanks.

Back