Popdaddy, Pitmaster T, a place called home and the Barbefunkoramaque Proxy

I'm not sure what this thread's about, but for some reason I'm hungry for Candy.
lurch-the-ankole-watusi-bull-with-worlds-largest-circumference-horns-at-37.5-inches-round.jpg

Congratulations Donnie!

It is amazing what can be learned on this Forum with an Open Mind.

Missed opportunities, techniques, and information are lost because some fail to accept.

Teach on Donnie!

John

Keep Up the Funk!!!!

I have enjoyed all your videos and posts, and I also learned a few things from you along the way. Nothing better than coming home from a day at work, checking in with the Brethren and seeing a new post from Pitmaster "T".

:thumb:

Honestly, the only reason I ever click on one of your videos now is simply to see if you'll ever use that Prince version of The Undertaker for the music again...I can't find that song anywhere.

I don't mind never getting that 10 minutes back.

Honestly, the only reason I ever click on one of your videos now is simply to see if you'll ever use that Prince version of The Undertaker for the music again...I can't find that song anywhere.

I don't mind never getting that 10 minutes back.
Oh I have something special for you when I get out of the delivery room. For you and python fans.

Hope all goes well with the delivery brother and congrats on the new young 'un!

Donnie, I hope all is well with your new daughter and your wife! I enjoy the videos you post they are hilarious and informative at the same time! I wish that I had a teacher like you back in school, but you are my teacher NOW. Thanks for being OUR TEACHER!:thumb:

Eh......not doing it for me. Plus, Vinny likes em thicker in the thighs and a calf muscles too. Donnie, you let me down. I expected better from you. This one fell quite a bit short! However, the candy selection is pretty dang good!
The ZOMBIE look ain't doing it fer me!

Donnie, I must say that I'm disappointed in you. I have been waiting patiently for nearly two years for you to answer this criticism. I thought I would finally see a response today, but no. Still you make us wait. Is this part of the secret code?

Donnie, I must say that I'm disappointed in you. I have been waiting patiently for nearly two years for you to answer this criticism. I thought I would finally see a response today, but no. Still you make us wait. Is this part of the secret code?

Link me.,, I forget have the bull**** I put on here.

Not to mention... all the coded hints and stuff hidden in my posts by white font

Thanks Vinny - Killens BBQ and its supremacy on Texas is essentially represented by this Latina Algorithm.

hot_girls_yoga_pants_17.jpg

Sorry, Bob was responding to this post. I think Bob is suggesting that your Latina algorithm has a logical error and needs to be reworked.

Back