THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At smoking temps I'm not sure the convection temps would be more than any other type of cooker.

Yeah, a vac sealer is a great investment when you start doing briskets and pork butts.

I think I know where that is.

yeah I'm going to have to vacuum pack them I have a quite a different few machines as I'm real big in sous vide food.

I think the convection would work the same right because it's a fan speed moving air no matter what temperature?

yeah I'm going to have to vacuum pack them I have a quite a different few machines as I'm real big in sous vide food.

I think the convection would work the same right because it's a fan speed moving air no matter what temperature?

Just my thoughts and experience, pellet grills work as more of a direct heat source. Think of a drum smoker or bullet, the fire is directly below.

Back