Daddy's plate

mxB0Ynzh.png

a9K22Z3h.png

dc4rQL8h.png

One of my friend's apology for not showing up

O8ZkREgh.png

And another's but I understand this guy's reason :becky:

1WBm9Hbh.png

Here's the link if anyone's interested. It is a great price considering the accessories it comes with.
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=225003

Why are you selling it Hog? I noticed it's still new in the box......gift?

Just can't find time to use it, and with the hanging attachment for my Gateway's I probably wouldn't. I thought about giving it to my brother, but he probably wouldn't use it enough.

Just can't find time to use it, and with the hanging attachment for my Gateway's I probably wouldn't. I thought about giving it to my brother, but he probably wouldn't use it enough.

Understandable....Well good luck. If you lived closer I could probably help you out. But everyone I know who's thinking about a PBC lives here in the OKC area. I would think it would sell fast up in MO though.

In the mean time don't get bored one day and decide to try it out. You'll never wanna sell it if you do....:becky::becky:

It's hard to find Stubb's briquettes in stock around me which is what I was planning to try after killing my small supply of KBB. I was at one of my local BBQ stores last week and picked up a bag of Lazzari hardwood briquettes. I have only used it for a few cooks but so far I am happy with it and don't plan on going back to KBB.

http://www.lazzari.com/retail-briquette.html

Here's my cook today. Pork butt, i cut it in half to speed things up and added cherry chunks to the charcoal. I like having a drip pan underneath to catch most of the drippings

How did you attach the drip pan underneath? is it hooked onto the grate somehow? Sorry if i missed this in an earlier post...

pjess50 hangs a second grate below the top grate. I think he uses hooks and turnbuckles if I recall correctly.

Yes, I just bought 3 "hook and eye" turnbuckle things from Ace. The eye part just fits on the little stems that stick out on the inside of the barrel and the extra grate hooks. It seems to work really well.
When I get home, I'll take some pictures and put them up.

Barrel House Cooker ads keep popping up on my Facebook account and I posted this:

"This seems like someone was snooping around the pit barrel cooker company, stole their idea, and made a few tweaks so they can claim its their own."

I'm hoping I get a response from the company so I can steer all the people commenting that they want one towards the PBC.

Barrel House Cooker ads keep popping up on my Facebook account and I posted this:

"This seems like someone was snooping around the pit barrel cooker company, stole their idea, and made a few tweaks so they can claim its their own."

I'm hoping I get a response from the company so I can steer all the people commenting that they want one towards the PBC.

Cool......But they did WAYYYYYYY more than just snoop around and steal an idea. Have you read the court documents?

Yes, I just bought 3 "hook and eye" turnbuckle things from Ace. The eye part just fits on the little stems that stick out on the inside of the barrel and the extra grate hooks. It seems to work really well.
When I get home, I'll take some pictures and put them up.
I use 4 small turnbuckles and the charcoal grate from my Jumbo Joe. I did a Pastrami last night and it worked well. I needed help putting it together but it worked so well that I am going to Home Depot and pick up the grates so that I can close the eyes on the turnbuckles.

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 248
I use 4 small turnbuckles and the charcoal grate from my Jumbo Joe. I did a Pastrami last night and it worked well. I needed help putting it together but it worked so well that I am going to Home Depot and pick up the grates so that I can close the eyes on the turnbuckles.

I like it! :thumb:

Back