THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Was going to fire up the stick burner since there is quite a few things to cook but too dang windy here today. I chose to use two cookers and guess which one is doing the rib? :becky:

S&P on one, SM Genie's Hooch on the other.

uw5VHyAh.png

Mid cook pron

XUCa6Zmh.png

wE7SGach.png

Be careful with that full rack Sako. Only my time I've had ribs fall was when doing a full rack. I'd consider double hooking. Or just keep a close eye on it.
Looks great so far! :thumb:

Last edited:
Be careful with that full rack Sako. On my time I've had ribs fall was when doing a full rack. I'd consider double hooking. Or just keep a close eye on it.
Looks great so far! :thumb:

Lol. Funny that you said that Andrew. Noticed a little to much smoke and went to check. Sure enough the SM rack was down. My first ever time a rack falling. Recovered it though just in time. My mistake as I didn't hook right.

Thanks bud!!

PS Look at the hook placement on the second pic. Rookie mistake. Actually more like getting too comfortable.

Lol. Funny that you said that Andrew. Noticed a little to much smoke and went to check. Sure enough the SM rack was down. My first ever time a rack falling. Recovered it though just in time. My mistake as I didn't hook right.

Thanks bud!!

PS Look at the hook placement on the second pic. Rookie mistake. Actually more like getting too comfortable.

Glad you caught it in time! Yeah that one was hooked a little shallow :becky:

I should stop my magial powers before Carolina gets anymore embarrassed.

Back