Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Piggin In The Park, Woodruff, SC

I was really wanting to make it to this one but this farking job thing always gets in the way of me having fun....:tsk:

Good luck to all the teams and travel safe!

Guys,

Im really new to the forum but live in SC and thought Id see if anyone could use some help this weekend in Woodruff.

Im a certified judge in SCBA, observed a team at Memphis in May last week but have ZERO experience in KCBS.

I do have all my working limbs though, a desire to learn, and my mom thinks Im funny :razz:

Id like to get some more experience from a cook's perspective so I thought Id offer my service to the brethren to see if anybody had a spot on their team that I might could help fill.

Let me know what you think!

Chris

You could always put together a quick team and sign up and we would be willing to help you out however we could :becky::becky::becky:

O yes it is, we've done it plenty of times. :bow::bow::bow:

Us too!! Between Matt and myself it appears you'll get some rub, chicken tips, and brisket help...if you would seriously consider it, I would throw some pork advice into the mix to sweeten the pot. :becky:

I sent a couple emails out , let's see if I have any body interested.

Keep you guys posted.

Even if I can't pull something together I'd still like to cook this weekend if any of you guys could take me under your wing.

I sent a couple emails out , let's see if I have any body interested.

Keep you guys posted.

Even if I can't pull something together I'd still like to cook this weekend if any of you guys could take me under your wing.

The organizer said she would need to know by tomorrow, so please let one of us know ASAP!!! You certainly would make some new buds if you were able to pull this off.

It's not looking good. Seems like there's lots of other stuff going on this weekend ( graduations , parties , etc).

I don't think I'll be able to pull anything together.

Sorry guys :(

The organizer said she would need to know by tomorrow, so please let one of us know ASAP!!! You certainly would make some new buds if you were able to pull this off.

Lol I've all ready had some meat stolen so I'm sure I can't lose a team mate. Lol

You wouldn't be "losing" him...he would just be cooking next to you, using different meat, on a different cooker, and turning in different boxes... :becky:

Back