Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Piggin' in the Park, Woodruff, SC

J&B'sBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
This is the first year this event is sanctioned by KCBS, and we're excited to have an event that is fairly local to home!

Who's going?! :grin:

Piggin' in the Park
Woodruff, SC
May 29 - 30, 2015

KCBS Reps: DOUG REID, SUSAN REID
Contest Number: 5786
Prize Money: $5,000

Contact Information:
Alyson Leslie
Phone: 864-476-2133
aleslie@cityofwoodruff.com

I'm honestly not sure. They were posting on their FB page that they still needed judges for the Friday night wing contest, so I think it would be worth looking into. I got a pretty quick reply by messaging their FB page.

Chere and I will be heading up Thursday night. Looking forward to cooking again.

So what is your team name going to be? Nacho Libre, Uncle Bud's, Nacho Bud's, Uncle Libre, or are you going with my favorite: Jake's Old Stuff ???

I wish we were heading down there, but Fort Washington confirmed us and I've not judged in Maryland before, so I've got a chance to mark it off my 50 state list. GOOD LUCK!!! I sure will miss that cobbler dessert with the $$$ garnish!!!

So what is your team name going to be? Nacho Libre, Uncle Bud's, Nacho Bud's, Uncle Libre, or are you going with my favorite: Jake's Old Stuff ???

I wish we were heading down there, but Fort Washington confirmed us and I've not judged in Maryland before, so I've got a chance to mark it off my 50 state list. GOOD LUCK!!! I sure will miss that cobbler dessert with the $$$ garnish!!!

Tom you make me laugh! I want to use Jack's Old Stuff but I'm afraid an attorney would show up at my door. Or worst...I could wake up with a bloody pig's head in my bed!!!! :icon_shy

Tonight's weather prompted me to take a look at this weekend...

Looks like we'll see some rain on Friday (60% scattered thunderstorms), but Saturday is looking pretty nice with a high of 89*!

Back