Pig wings

Garywilco

Name or Nickame
Gary
Anyone ever cook pig wings before? I've been tasked with cooking them on Christmas Eve. Not sure about length of cook or temp to cook them to. Ant advice would be welcome.

original-1919714-1.jpg

The only frame of reference I can offer is this...at times I have quartered boneless pork butt, longitudinally, for pulled pork and they would be ready at about the same time as spare ribs on the same cook.

Hope it helps, good luck!

Anyone ever cook pig wings before? I've been tasked with cooking them on Christmas Eve. Not sure about length of cook or temp to cook them to. Ant advice would be welcome.

iBk7qDP.jpg

They are already cooked, so all you need to do is warm them up. I like serving sauce on the side, but they look appetizing with a gaze. Blues Hog is a good fit, and it's available at many ACE Hardware stores.

HynDJRw.jpg

Last edited:
iBk7qDP.jpg

They are already cooked, so all you need to do is warm them up. I like serving sauce on the side, but they look appetizing with a gaze. Blues Hog is a good fit, and it's available at many ACE Hardware stores.

HynDJRw.jpg

Agree all pig wings I’ve done or have seen have been fully cooked/smoked!

Hog wings are awesome! Like Thirdeye said, they are already cooked but I have let them go a couple hours on the smoker and they are fantastic. They don't dry out at all.

Blues Hog bbq sauce is now available at Walmart in Tn you might ck your local slop house lol

Blues Hog bbq sauce is now available at Walmart in Tn you might ck your local slop house lol

There's a bunch of weirdo's on this forum who won't shop at Walmart.

Ironically, there's a bunch of weirdo's that shop at Walmart.

Back