THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lunchman

is One Chatty Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Dom
I'm in a posting of cooks mood, hope folks don't get sick of these.

Dinner tonite was Penne w/ Chicken and Sausage w/ Peppers. I've made variations of this before, usually adding small potatoes to the roasting pan but today I was in a Pasta mood.

Season some Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs with Oakridge Secret Weapon, EVOO and Pepper -

I removed the divider plate from the Golden's, put in the charcoal basket and fired it up. Getting everything pre-cooked prior to going into the roasting pan. In lieu of Italian Sausage, tonite I decided to use Kielbasa.

Quite the colorful pic of Chicken Thighs, Peppers and Kielbasa -

Once the Kielbasa was just about cooked through I removed it and let the thighs grill to about 80% done. They'll finish cooking completely during the roasting -

Getting ready for indirect roasting by putting the searing/diffuser plate in place -

Bring everything inside and arrange it all in the roasting pan. Add some White Wine, Garlic, Onion and Chicken Stock/Water. The foil on the bottom prevents the pan (yes, it's an All Clad bought specifically for the grill) from getting covered with the drippings on the grates -

And back out onto the grill to roast for about 30-40 minutes -

And it's done, ready to be served up with some Penne -

Not difficult to make at all. I almost had thoughts of making this in the oven but since it was a nice day here in New England and I have a perfectly good oven outdoors it became an outdoor grilling session! No surprise there I guess. :heh:

Thanks for checking out this post and following along with today's dinner adventures.

Regards,
-lunchman

Back