THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna spend $8 later and find out. Although I don't dedicate my cookers to any specific brand whether pellets, briquettes, lump or splits I do enjoy trying diff brands and flavors. Really enjoy them on sale. Couple years ago Kingsford Hickory was on sale like this and I was impressed, not an easy thing to do. I'm seldom disappointed, but just as rare to be in awe

Left Lowe's with multiple sale items
3 bags pellets
High temp mit
High temp gloves
Two rubs
Three pack stick matches

Everything was yellow tagged at generous discount

Last edited:
These are good pellets, I found a similar sale earlier this year and bought 10 bags. Wish I had bought more at the time, I’m going to order some on this sale now.

How do the flavored pellets not impart a burned flavor? I would think that adding garlic to a pellet would just result in a burnt garlic taste. Not sure if I'm curious enough to try them. LOL!!

I tried them out yesterday for cooking some steaks on my Pellet Pro Grill. I used grill grates and had the temp set @ 375. The steaks were particularly good, and I did not notice any strange odors when cooking. I will next try them for some low and slow cooking. For $4.22 a bag they are a good buy.

Back