Pellet Sale- Lowes

I'm gonna spend $8 later and find out. Although I don't dedicate my cookers to any specific brand whether pellets, briquettes, lump or splits I do enjoy trying diff brands and flavors. Really enjoy them on sale. Couple years ago Kingsford Hickory was on sale like this and I was impressed, not an easy thing to do. I'm seldom disappointed, but just as rare to be in awe

Left Lowe's with multiple sale items
3 bags pellets
High temp mit
High temp gloves
Two rubs
Three pack stick matches

Everything was yellow tagged at generous discount

Last edited:
These are good pellets, I found a similar sale earlier this year and bought 10 bags. Wish I had bought more at the time, I’m going to order some on this sale now.

How do the flavored pellets not impart a burned flavor? I would think that adding garlic to a pellet would just result in a burnt garlic taste. Not sure if I'm curious enough to try them. LOL!!

I tried them out yesterday for cooking some steaks on my Pellet Pro Grill. I used grill grates and had the temp set @ 375. The steaks were particularly good, and I did not notice any strange odors when cooking. I will next try them for some low and slow cooking. For $4.22 a bag they are a good buy.

Back