Open a BBQ restaurant, they said. It will be fun, they said

"...It is with deep regret that we are announcing today that The Prized Pig is closed. We will not be reopening in the foreseeable future. We will also not be opening in Mishawaka.
We have enjoyed so much serving our community in the past 3 years. We adore our customers and supporters, and it is not without a long and hard fight, making sure there were no other options, before we had to make the decision to close. This in no way could be helped, and we are truly heartbroken.
We don't know what the future holds, but please stay tuned on our facebook page for any future updates...."

DOES ANYONE ON HERE TALK WITH HIM?

Jeremy, This is sad news. I hope you and your family are okay.
I didn't get a chance to visit the Prized Pig but I followed the entire saga in this thread and I feel a loss with you.
Truly hope all is well.

Just terrible news. So sorry to hear this, Jeremy. I know all of us on here are rooting for you. I hope this is only a temporary setback.

Jeremy, I did not have the pleasure of getting down to your restaurant but was watching your saga from afar and your trials/tribulations were ones that I could relate to as I got my own bbq venture born.

I'm sure this decision did not come lightly or done as a knee-jerk reaction. Best wishes to you in the future. You've been an inspiration to a lot of us!

Cheers man,
R.

There is no point in me trying to figure out what might have happened, There are so many things in the food industry that could have contributed. I will just wish you and yours best wishes going forward and hope that you are well. It has been great being kept abreast of the journey so far.

Jeremy's thread is what brought me, and many others to the BBQ-Brethren..
For this he deserves a medal. I hope his health is ok...
sheesh.

Yeah, I went through the Facebook post, not much more information there. I know we shouldn't speculate, but I am also pretty sure most of us are... I get the the feeling this is a legal issue. Hoping, whatever it is, that Maru and his employees are ok, and that things work out for the best...

Yeah, I went through the Facebook post, not much more information there. I know we shouldn't speculate, but I am also pretty sure most of us are... I get the the feeling this is a legal issue. Hoping, whatever it is, that Maru and his employees are ok, and that things work out for the best...

It is tax time of the year......

Back