Onion Burgers, Snowballs & One Last Shot

That looks soooooo GOOD You could never post too many pics Very sorry for your loss Have missed your posts If you ever have a Bash I would definitely try to make it

My condolences for the loss of your good friend, Jeanie.

Never too many photos! Looks killer as always!!

Godspeed to your friend.

Your friend would have been proud of the way he was remembered, my condolences to everyone he touched during his time here.
Those burgers look awesome and I have no doubt that leftovers were not to be.

Good looking burgers Jeanie! And I love the Henry too. Sorry to hear about your friend, my condolences.

Food looks great! Sorry for your loss -friends are the family we choose! And you gave him a great life while he was here, I’m sure of it! Nice to see your cooks again!

Awesome Doc.J!
Just checking in....you know I'm still around these parts!:wink:

Sorry about your Phriend......

Thank you for the kind comments, friends.
My friend put on some amazing wild game feeds and trench cooks. He built many oil and gas field pipe smokers and didn't believe in spending time on the internet. lol He lived life to the fullest.
I feel privileged to have known him. :cool: :-D

Good looking burgers Jeanie! And I love the Henry too. Sorry to hear about your friend, my condolences.

Thanks Mike! The Henry was a birthday present to myself a couple of years ago. :-D

Food looks great! Sorry for your loss -friends are the family we choose! And you gave him a great life while he was here, I’m sure of it! Nice to see your cooks again!

Thank you Doug! I really like that thought... :cool:

Awesome Doc.J!
Just checking in....you know I'm still around these parts!:wink:

Sorry about your Phriend......

Good to see you Phu! Glad to see you're still around!
Give the team and your Mom (((HUGS))) for me! :-D

High quality send off!

Open a restaurant and put any White Castles in your vicinity out of business.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, Jeanie. He sounds like he was a great guy, and your send off was a heartfelt one. Those burgers look sublime.

You've been missed around here - good to see you back!

:hug:

High quality send off!

Open a restaurant and put any White Castles in your vicinity out of business.

Thanks Erik! :-D I wish there were a White Castle close by. lol

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend, Jeanie. He sounds like he was a great guy, and your send off was a heartfelt one. Those burgers look sublime.

You've been missed around here - good to see you back!

:hug:

Thank you Richard! He is missed by many.

Good to see ya! Sending (((Hugs))) back atcha! :-D

Great looking feast
And a great celebration of a friend

Thanks so much Don. There are only two people I'll take tequila shots with. He was one of them. :cool::-D

A picture is worth a thousand words and yours speaks volumes. Never easy losing a loved one but, sure seems like a very appropriate memorial.

Back