*** OLD THREAD *** It Could Be Yours......Round 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the winners and thanks again to abangs for organizing this and to the brethren who donated the prizes

Congratulations to the winners !!!

The real winners will be the kids! Thanks for putting this on! I'll be happy to buy again if you do it next year!

Congrats PatAttack!!! Growing up with a name like Elwyn you deserve it :clap2:

fnbish: that is one expensive Thermapen. :pound: after what you donated to the kids i bet that is your prized possession.:thumb: hopefully it arrives in time to stick in BIG.

almost forgot...:tsk:

5734_crying_baby.jpg

Congrats PatAttack!!! Growing up with a name like Elwyn you deserve it :clap2:

fnbish: that is one expensive Thermapen. :pound: after what you donated to the kids i bet that is your prized possession.:thumb: hopefully it arrives in time to stick in BIG.

almost forgot...:tsk:

View attachment 119363

Work has been busy as hell today and just getting back on now! So happy to win, but even happier to donate to a great cause with everyone here. Congrats to all that won and very importantly, congrats to all that donated :becky::clap2::clap2:.

Thanks Andy!! Do it again next year!!!!!!!

Congrats to the door prize winners! The BBQ Brethren did a great thing raising a good chunk of money so fast for the kids.

Work has been busy as hell today and just getting back on now! So happy to win, but even happier to donate to a great cause with everyone here. Congrats to all that won and very importantly, congrats to all that donated :becky::clap2::clap2:.

Thanks Andy!! Do it again next year!!!!!!!

you did a really good thing and you can really take a joke. somebody posted on another thread that i was crazy for dropping $400 on that chinese Red Box Smoker without 1 review anywhere saying it was good or bad. you dropped $500 for some kids you don't even know. :hail:

Congrats to all the winners... I have been on many forums in the past... Now i live here for this reason. There are soooo many fine..giving...caring people here....think of the lives we all touched... Who knows what kind of impact this might have on some of those children....might be the only Christmas they receive .... You all are winners... And just stacked up a few crowns in my book...
Thx to CPW... And the Jaycees....it makes my heart feel good!!!!!

Um, it has just come to my attention that a regular donation to this program made it's way into the bucket. I didn't catch this because when I did the export file from Paypal to the google sheet, that donation was made in the middle of this event and was for $ 25 which was how much these entries are. The Jaycee Paypal account gets other donations too and this one just got mixed in. Sooooo, there was actually only 299 donations made to this. Also, this just happened to be the snake river farms ticket pulled. I have reviewed all of the others and this appears to be the only outside one that got mixed up. To make things right, we pulled another one for a SRF brisket and that person is Jeffrey Whiteside (WhitesideJC), entry # 305.

Congrats to all the winners... I have been on many forums in the past... Now i live here for this reason. There are soooo many fine..giving...caring people here....think of the lives we all touched... Who knows what kind of impact this might have on some of those children....might be the only Christmas they receive .... You all are winners... And just stacked up a few crowns in my book...
Thx to CPW... And the Jaycees....it makes my heart feel good!!!!!

I'm not sure what I did to deserve any thanks, but you're the person who deserves all the praise for putting up such an awesome prize!

I love this forum.

As others have said congrats to the winners and the donators.

But, I REALLY have to give a big THANKS to the sponsors!!!! I already held each company in high regard, but they figured out a way to raise my opinion of them even further.:thumb::thumb:

PatAttack - congrats! being that you're in Mt. Pleasant, I'll have to come down and help you break in the new Shirley!

I'm excited to try out this Wagyu Brisket. Pron to come in the future! Thanks for organizing and what a great cause!

Dagnabit. Somehow I missed this years drawing and its my own darned fault.

Thank you for all that participated and the real winner is the children IMHO!

Congrats to all who had their tickets drawn.

you did a really good thing and you can really take a joke. somebody posted on another thread that i was crazy for dropping $400 on that chinese Red Box Smoker without 1 review anywhere saying it was good or bad. you dropped $500 for some kids you don't even know. :hail:

What's a joke?? :loco:. I actually thought the money was for registering for a Rebecca Black fan site.................was it not???

The spirit of this thread and the spirit of the donations from the the brethren, the sponsors to make it happen (SRF, SF, Red Box, Thermapen, Backwoods) is just freaking awesome :clap2::clap2::hail:!! I'm familiar with the Gainesville Jaycees since they aren't far away and everything I've heard about them directly from Andy makes me happy for all they do for the kids. It isn't just around Christmas either. I love these threads :biggrin1:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back