THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smitty. As close as we live to each other we should get together sometime. I love some good music (Stoney) and good grub like you put out. Keep the prom coming. Love it.

Btw, I was in high school and see Stoney in Stephenville at city limits. Awesome show. After the show I gathered up every bit of courage I had and knocked on his tour bus. What do you know Stoney came out and I asked for his autograph. He took my cowboy hat on the bus and got the whole band to sign it. He drew a skull on the front of my hat and signed Stoney. Never forget that.

Cool Smitty!

A shame you won't be pulling up with the TBS billowing out of out of the back of the truck like you did 2 years ago at the N. Texas Bash. That's probably the Coolest entry I've ever seen.

A word about reunions. It's amazing how all of those classmates get old except for you.

Rock on Brother!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYUgGs9IStY"]Neil Young - Old Man - YouTube[/ame]

That's either one massive point or one massive piece of fat. :shock:

Looks like you're having a great time, Kevin.

Just be careful coming back across the Red River. Might be at flood stage.

Saw Stoney a couple of years ago headlining a BBQ/Music festival in Tyler. Excellent show (and que).

Well me Ole Lady needed something at store so I went with Her and then we drove around town reminiscing and pork butt was Done when we got back so it All got chopped - No PBEs - was too soft to cube. By time I got it all chopped - the Brisket was Done so just pulled it at 4:10 (went on at 9:30) and it's resting - waiting on Baby Backs to Give It Up.......

Back