Oklahoma Breakdown......

Smitty. As close as we live to each other we should get together sometime. I love some good music (Stoney) and good grub like you put out. Keep the prom coming. Love it.

Btw, I was in high school and see Stoney in Stephenville at city limits. Awesome show. After the show I gathered up every bit of courage I had and knocked on his tour bus. What do you know Stoney came out and I asked for his autograph. He took my cowboy hat on the bus and got the whole band to sign it. He drew a skull on the front of my hat and signed Stoney. Never forget that.

Cool Smitty!

A shame you won't be pulling up with the TBS billowing out of out of the back of the truck like you did 2 years ago at the N. Texas Bash. That's probably the Coolest entry I've ever seen.

A word about reunions. It's amazing how all of those classmates get old except for you.

Rock on Brother!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYUgGs9IStY"]Neil Young - Old Man - YouTube[/ame]

That's either one massive point or one massive piece of fat. :shock:

Looks like you're having a great time, Kevin.

Just be careful coming back across the Red River. Might be at flood stage.

Saw Stoney a couple of years ago headlining a BBQ/Music festival in Tyler. Excellent show (and que).

Well me Ole Lady needed something at store so I went with Her and then we drove around town reminiscing and pork butt was Done when we got back so it All got chopped - No PBEs - was too soft to cube. By time I got it all chopped - the Brisket was Done so just pulled it at 4:10 (went on at 9:30) and it's resting - waiting on Baby Backs to Give It Up.......

Back