Nothing like BBQ'ing while at work....

i built a UDS while in Dallas last week. while there we smoked chicken butts and a big ol brisket. right now i am in Dodge City Kansas, as soon as we get rollin the UDS comes out of the trailer and the fun begins!! the UDS is perfect wor smoking at work, get the temp right and forget about it till time to dig in.

i built a UDS while in Dallas last week. while there we smoked chicken butts and a big ol brisket. right now i am in Dodge City Kansas, as soon as we get rollin the UDS comes out of the trailer and the fun begins!! the UDS is perfect wor smoking at work, get the temp right and forget about it till time to dig in.

Every time I try to smoke "chicken butts" they end up tasting like chit....:biggrin:
Sorry, but I couldn't resist........

Last edited:
My company has a really flexible work from home policy so they let me do that when I need to. Especially when I need to do Hump Day BBQ - I use them for guinea pigs to try out rubs and sauces.

Of course the best is when I can work from home, smoke some meat, and enjoy a 69.....

Dang it see what you started Mista!

Looking good Captain, wish I could cook over the phone....lol
I love that stand you made Bill, Allie never told me you was talented too....lol
Both keep up the great work

I like that stand. With the therms all in there, it looks like Cape Canaveral on liftoff day!

I had a bunch of left over scrap metal that I decided to get the WSM off the ground with. My back will only take so much bending these days.

It took me a couple of days to weld this, but I finally got it done. It's 48" wide, 36" high, and 24" deep. The side tables are 28" above the base and measure 12" x 24".

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 18
Back