THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My parents will be in town this weekend so Meg and I aren't sure how long we can stay, unless I drag them along too. I will probably cook Friday night and hold whatever I make in the cambro so I wont have to use up to much space in the cookers. Cant wait

Road Trip

2015-05-27%2018.11.12_zpscn0tflaj.jpg

My parents will be in town this weekend so Meg and I aren't sure how long we can stay, unless I drag them along too. I will probably cook Friday night and hold whatever I make in the cambro so I wont have to use up to much space in the cookers. Cant wait

Drop them off at the mall in Denton LOL.

Dang! I missed this! I haven't been on much in Q-Talk lately, just checking in here and the TDs. Sweet rig! How much does it weigh? Might be tricky getting it moved around back if it can't be carried with the soft ground. I have a couple sheets of plywood to get it most the way, but some corners will be tricky.

Probably 250#-300#, but it rolls good on grass (but it don't float:becky:)! If we have plenty of cooking space with the other cookers it can stay on the truck; really just wanted some real cooks to take a look and critique it.

If that's all it weighs, we can bring it around back pretty easy, I think. We can find something to cook on it to see how it does :wink:

Great lookin' smokers there Dave!

Looking forward to seeing you again Saturday!

What in the Wide World of Sports is going on in here?????

My plans are still up in the air due to soccer rescheduled for this Saturday, but I was just checking in because I figured the parks may be flooded. I came across Lavon today and you can't even get a boat under a bridge there. Sounds like you all havea solid plan. Go to Peeps house with a bunch of zealous pitmasters, playing with smokers and all the while having IPAs. What could go wrong??????

So I'm in a predicament, I play in a tennis league and I got scheduled to play this Saturday at 12:30 and my daughter now has a karate demo most of the afternoon, So I'm trying to decided if I should come before my match or after. I'm thinking before because it looked like most folks were serving lunch. So if I come in the morning, I will probably try to finish my tri tip and poppers around 10:30. Is everyone still thinking their meat will be ready around lunch or dinner?

So I'm in a predicament, I play in a tennis league and I got scheduled to play this Saturday at 12:30 and my daughter now has a karate demo most of the afternoon, So I'm trying to decided if I should come before my match or after. I'm thinking before because it looked like most folks were serving lunch. So if I come in the morning, I will probably try to finish my tri tip and poppers around 10:30. Is everyone still thinking their meat will be ready around lunch or dinner?

I'm guessing there will be a lot of stuff ready for lunch with the brisket (and more ribs) being the dinner pull.

PSB may be later than 12 but definitely before dinner...pies will be after lunch. We can always do some shorter things to make sure you have food before you leave.

I'm targeting lunchtime for ribs for your kiddo. I'll have some done for her in time even if they need to spend some extra time in the foil to get done. What time do you have to leave?

Back