THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peeps is there a plan for when it rains tomorrow? Do you have a covered patio or anything? I'm guessing I'll get rained out of my tennis match, so I won't have to leave, but I'm hoping you have a place we can sit/stand/cook that is covered.

i'm bringing an EZ-Up for a li'l extra shade. Probably need to pack some sunscreen.

Oh ya Dave chickened out of the Super Jambo Sammich ........ Me too - I got my usual 2 meat plate with 2 sides - Brisket n Sausage with Tater Salad and Beans. Pretty Good!
I wouldn't put them up there with the known elite BBQ Joints (Muellers,Franklin n all them) but WAY better than the Chain Resturaunts.

Dave, my daughter isn't coming since she has a karate event at 12:30. So, don't worry about getting your ribs on early.

I have a covered patio with gutters, a 10x10 canopy, a few patio umbrellas, and a house :wink: Plus frognot is bringing another canopy.

We should be just fine in the rain.

One stuffed breakfast fatty is all prepped and in the fridge. Will have a couple other naked ones and some biscuits in the morning. Also, since we only used up one bag of the 2 bags of coffee Ronelle sent last bash, I opened the other sealed bag tonight and ground some up. I'll have a pot going outside for when folks arrive. Except when Chris arrives....I might just be getting it brewing by then :becky:

Damn, the Kroger by my house always has Tri Tips. So of course I waited till the night before to go get one and there are none there. Then I spent an hour driving to all the grocery stores around me and nothing! I'll get up in the morning and go find one. So, I might not get there till mid morning. Ughh

Damn, the Kroger by my house always has Tri Tips. So of course I waited till the night before to go get one and there are none there. Then I spent an hour driving to all the grocery stores around me and nothing! I'll get up in the morning and go find one. So, I might not get there till mid morning. Ughh

Dan's Meats in Denton has them and it is close to Peeps' place. Also, WinCo in McKinney has them. Not sure if the new one in Lewisville has them, but they opened earlier in the month and it is probably more on the way for you.

Alos, anyone coming in from the west side of my place, if your GPS takes you on Hickory Creek Road, it is flooded, so just head up to Ryan Road and backtrack once you get to Swisher/2181/Teasley (all the same road there).

Back