Nitrile Gloves

Right on Q

is Blowin Smoke!
Where does everyone get their nitrile gloves from?

I've searched all over the internet and the best deal I can find is Harbor Freight.

Just wondering if there was any bulk deals I wasn't aware of.

I've also gone to Restaurant Depot when they have sales as well.

Regular Costco's have their Kirkland house brand, Business Costco's have Curad and some heavier duty black ones. They also have a lower grade vinyl food worker glove.

For the house brand they are $20 for 400. The Curad's go on sale periodically - like right now they are $26.35 for 600 gloves (L). They come 3 boxes of 200 gloves. I like the quality of the Curad's best.

Last edited:
The last ones I bought were from Amazon Prime (2-day shipping) and they were the black, 3mil, food safe, XXL, 200 count. I'm satisfied with the gloves, but the packaging is just a hair larger than the 100 count boxes, they are really packed in there.... so you can't just go in for one or two, they come out in clumps of 5 or 6. So I take out 20 or so at a time and put them into a quart zipper bag.

My wife orders them by the case through Uline. They are nice gloves, not sure of the cost as she runs it through her business. I thought I had a box here for the info on them but I am down to just 2-3 boxes and they are in the trailer.

Glad I saw this as I just sent her a text to order another case the nest time she puts an order into them.

I have been going overkill using the 7mil black ones from lowes. I just bought a bunch at Harbor Freight for $6.99/100 for 5mil. I really like them.

My local BBQ supply shop carries some diamond grip gloves and they are super badass, and carry a 3XL size, but the el cheapo Harbor Freight XL gloves stretch enough to fit my hand reasonably. So now I use the Harbor Freight XL's about 90% of the time and double up with both gloves the other 10%.

Back