Newest Old Country Pit - Smokehouse Vertical

I had the pleasure of meeting Alejandro last summer in Laredo. He is one of life's gentlemen. His positive action here doesn't surprise me one bit as he was very forthcoming and helpful to me, a complete stranger. You will enjoy meeting him.

I'm betting he's sitting in the pickup in the driveway listening to the radio waiting to turn the key and floor it!

I'm betting he's sitting in the pickup in the driveway listening to the radio waiting to turn the key and floor it!

Na, I bet he's just chill, relaxing w/a cocktail and romance novel... IN A MOTEL RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO THE PLACE! :clap2:

Wow this is fantastic. I'm looking forward to living vicariously through some of your cooks to see how this thing cooks! Congrats Smitty! Well Deserved!

Oh Ya! Just talked to BluDawg - got us a route and meetup spot picked out. :whoo:

Got my special ,if needed, communication device(s) ready .......... :laser:

Oh Ya! Just talked to BluDawg - got us a route and meetup spot picked out. :whoo:

So I'm a little confused. Are you getting one of these smokers this thread started about or a different smoker?

I totally understand Bludawg's excitement. That's why I convinced my buddy to buy a Shirley. SO I CAN GO PICK IT UP WITH HIM. If you can't own a pit, picking it up is the next best thing.

if you guys need a place to safely park a vehicle i am only 2 minutes from the fall bash location. just being neighborly and maybe i can get a peek at the cooker too.:heh:

Back