Ghost Town Chili- Free Shipping

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Ghost Town Chili is hard for me to find. Tracked the owner via a chili Cook Off site. Had forgotten but received email of a free shipping order over $25, code is listed to get free shipping. We eat chili year round so can't have too much of a good thing

Last edited:
2X International Champ Bio, Ingredients listed (salt is last spice sugar not listed except for not enough to list lol)

Last edited:
I used to buy it from Suckle Busters, but they don't have it on their website anymore. I guess it is the same recipe that they used????

I used to buy it from Suckle Busters, but they don't have it on their website anymore. I guess it is the same recipe that they used????

I've seen Suckle busters through the years help bring champions recipes to market, then they're gone. It gives upstarts a chance for international exposure. No idea how the business end of that works. I've also seen Tom Dozier YouTubers and this link below mention>Mild Bills Chili seasoning (link to chili recipe using Mild Bills)

https://americanadventurist.com/forum/threads/tom-dozier-2010-champion-chili.7873/

Bottom line, I believe Tom Dozier Chili Cook Off Champ recipe sold on Sucklebuster website is the same as Ghost Town Chili Seasoning sold throu Mr Doziers own Ghost Town website.

I try many different Chili Seasonings. This one has no salt, negligible sugar (not even listed) no corn Flour, no wheat flour.

I just ordered 3 large and 3 small packages.

Once upon a time Sucklebusters would BOGO their chili seasoning. I'd buy 10, get 10 "free". 20 pots of chili. I've not seen that in many years now.

Good times

I realize most eat chili several times during the winter. We eat Chile several times per month year round. We also use chili powder as seasoning for bean pots, goulash, Spanish Rice etc.

Different strokes...

I make chili a couple times a year. I have my own spice mix that I'm very happy with. Most of the same ingredients that are in commercial mixes, but in controlled ratios. Salt and heat are adjusted to taste.

I realize most eat chili several times during the winter. We eat Chile several times per month year round. We also use chili powder as seasoning for bean pots, goulash, Spanish Rice etc.

Like y'all I've never understood the It's winter and thus time for some soup, stew, chili, gumbo, etc. mindset.
To me they are all year round food groups and always have been and will be.

Back