THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tbonedave

Knows what a fatty is.
My Highland is a little small and besides that, I'd like something that could go a little longer between splits. I've done some searches and read some of the old Bandera vs horizontal offset threads. Am I right in concluding that the new Bandera would be a better choice for me than the Longhorn or Pecos?

Dpends on if you prefer Verticals but I'd get a Pecos over a Longhorn........ New Bandera looks pretty decent.

Last edited:
Dpends on if you prefer Verticals but I'd get a Pecos over a Longhorn........ New Bandera looks pretty decent.

Never had a stick burning vertical, only charcoal cookers. How does the Bandera compare with a Horizontal in terms of how it cooks? Thanks.

Not much difference in how they cook vs. a horizontal with fairly even temps across it.
People prefer Verticals for smaller Footprint and Cabinet door opening vs raising a door.

Back