THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

KCTigerChief

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Hey guys, just stopping in to say hi. From Kansas City, and have been dabbling in BBQ for several years.

I have been using a 22.5" WSM for about 5 years and love cooking on that thing. So simple.

I had a char griller duo for my main grill which was ok - but I was ready to upgrade.

Earlier this week I splurged on a Louisiana Grills LG1100. So far I'm loving the simplicity. I compared this grill side by side with a GMG and the build quality was quite different.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to falling into this rabbit hole...As if I didn't have enough expensive hobbies as it is :)

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

From one "Show Me" stater to another, hello! If you get a chance to come out to a KCBS comp, stop by and say hey.......

Thanks! Actually a buddy and I have been talking about checking out a contest to see how it works and eventually enter one or two to try it out. We have never done it though, so I definitely want to watch one and see how it's done.

Freeman? You're about 20 minutes or less from me (Raymore/Peculiar/Belton)

Thanks! Actually a buddy and I have been talking about checking out a contest to see how it works and eventually enter one or two to try it out. We have never done it though, so I definitely want to watch one and see how it's done.

Freeman? You're about 20 minutes or less from me (Raymore/Peculiar/Belton)

Yep!, if you facebook, follow my page. I usually try to post a few weeks ahead of time where we'll be cooking.

https://www.facebook.com/Burnt-at-Both-Endz-277115979058104/

Glad to have you New Guy. This is the place to be. Congrats on the new cooker. Looking forward to seeing some cook posts.

Back