THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks guys! I was hoping that would be the case! It would have seemed a bit strange for a group of meat eating BBQers to be helping out an organization that is pro-vegan! :lol:

Outstanding choice of benefiting organization then! :eusa_clap

Thanks guys! I was hoping that would be the case! It would have seemed a bit strange for a group of meat eating BBQers to be helping out an organization that is pro-vegan! :lol:

Outstanding choice of benefiting organization then! :eusa_clap

Jeff,

Thanks for being unafraid to say what needed saying and getting some issues cleared up. Bravo!
Had HSUS been involved I certainly would not be.

I would love to attend this event, but it same weekend as Mizzou vs. Colarado. If you need any help the Friday before, I will be more than glad to help.

Alright I half way hate to do this, but the one and only piece of information that I remember from college is that First Annual ain't right. Yall, it ain't annual til da second year.

Good catch, KCB...add it to:
The new millenium began Jan. 2001.
And ATM machine is redundant.

Good luck with the contest. Keep this CBJ in mind.

We could be interested (BBQ2). We got our first plaque at the BIA contest year before last but had to miss this year because of our impending grandparenthood.

Baby girl's 1st birthday isn't until 10/22. Bless the daughter that induces after BBQ season is over! ;-D

Oh yeah - and GO TIGERS!!!!!

Wow, we got way off-topic... lol

Well, as some of you know, I founded & run a charity organization which benefits homeless animals and animal shelters.

We would be very interested in working together with you all to make the most of this event, as far as raising awareness in Columbia and the surrounding area for ways to benefit animals, as well as raising funds for the Central Missouri Humane Society.

Who do I talk to about contributing our organization's resources to help with the cause? Let me know!

Wow, we got way off-topic... lol

Well, as some of you know, I founded & run a charity organization which benefits homeless animals and animal shelters.

We would be very interested in working together with you all to make the most of this event, as far as raising awareness in Columbia and the surrounding area for ways to benefit animals, as well as raising funds for the Central Missouri Humane Society.

Who do I talk to about contributing our organization's resources to help with the cause? Let me know!

I think you may have already with this post.....Jamey and Aimee are both members here. I'm sure they are 6 months away from beginning to plan out much detail, but they'll be glad to know you are interested in helping, I'm sure.......

Any chance that you would let someone from West Central Illinois in? We are close to the river.

Any chance that you would let someone from West Central Illinois in? We are close to the river.

Everyone is welcome.......... the more the merrier. I think we are looking at a target number of 40 teams.
The contest should be in the Bull Sheet next month, and I will post entry forms here.

Good catch, KCB...add it to:
The new millenium began Jan. 2001.
And ATM machine is redundant.

Good luck with the contest. Keep this CBJ in mind.

Is that kinda like Pres. Bush's Department of Redundancy Department!!:biggrin:

Any news? :)

We are working on it.....Bass Pro Shop has had a few changes in management, however we have some new contacts. Jamey and I will keep everyone posted and let you the details in a few weeks. If you are interested in helping I can give you my cell #. I will just email it to you. Thanks for wanting to help!

Back